The Village of Nashotah was incorporated on 9/11/1957. Prior to that, Nashotah was an unincorporated part of the Town of Delafield and was a popular destination for train travelers.
*The train station, located on Rasmus Road, was originally known as the Pine Lake Station but in 1875 was changed to the Nashotah Station.
*Nashotah is home to the Red Circle Inn which is the oldest restaurant in Wisconsin.
*According to the latest census information, the current population is 1387 with approximately 980 persons of voting age.
*Lake Country School Pre K-8 serves the village residents with students attending Arrowhead High School for grades 9-12.
*There is a private Pre K-8 school in the village, Lake Country Christian Academy, as well as other private schools in the surrounding communities.